Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Discounts & Offers - 23 September 2014

Afternoon lovelies,

My husband had just emailed me with a fantastic offer for Bare Minerals Starter Kits. Usually retailing at £49, they have a RRP of £108.
 
Hotukdeals has a couple of voucher codes to get the starter kit for only £29.50
The codes to use are 'DAY2' and 'newbie' and it appears you can use both codes together to get a great discount and free delivery.
 
I've not tried the codes myself and I'm unsure if they would also work for other items.
Heading onto the Bare minerals website I saw they actually offer other starter kits and bonus sets.  I'm sure you could use the codes above on any of these kits to save money.
 
I'm not sure how long the offers are valid for.
 
Let me know if the codes work for you!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment