Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Waitrose Ginger and Dark Chocolate Popcorn



In general I am not a big popcorn fan, however Waitrose Ginger and Dark Chocolate Popcorn is my new favourite snack. It's sweet, spicy and totally moreish!

At £1.59 for a 100g bag (reduced down to £1.19 per bag at date of purchase), this item does not break the bank. The bag initially seemed quite small, however due to the sweetness and flavour I was unable to eat it in the same quantity as a packet of crisps and it took me 3 different attempts to work my way through a relatively small amount.

The bag describes the popcorn as luxurious and warming, two adjectives with which I wholeheartedly agree. To me, it is more of a winter snack, great with an accompanying cup of tea or coffee. I fully intend to stockpile numerous bags of this in time for the Christmas holidays.

Let me know if you have tried it! Do you love it as much as I do?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment