Saturday, 23 August 2014

Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator




I received a trial sized tube of Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator in my August Birchbox and I have used it 3-4 times this week. 

The website provides the following description of this product:

"Dramatically improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin! Brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol.

Triple Action Formula:
1. Powerful papaya enzymes break down dead skin cells to help progressively smooth your skin’s surface and uncover a healthy radiant glow.
2. Dermatologist-grade Microderm Crystals at 25%, work to stimulate and exfoliate your skin to help smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and blemishes. Many dermatologists use these same crystals for their microdermabrasion treatments.
3. Aloe vera, coconut, panthenol along with a mild cleansing gel keeps your skin hydrated and refreshed and helps soothe the skin during the exfoliation process"

Unlike some other reviews that I have read, I don't find the scrub particles to be too harsh.  I think it has just the right level of abrasiveness for me and my skin is feeling incredibly soft and smooth after trialing it for several days.  .  

The only possible downside is that my skin seems to be particularly dry this week, however that could well be due to the change  in weather/temperature rather than to this product. 

At £26 for a full sized tube (price taken from Amazon), the price tag is on the steep side however I might well treat myself to a the now and again if I find it on sale. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment