Saturday, 23 August 2014

NUXE BODY Body-Contouring Oil for Infiltrated Cellulite



Good morning all!

I've just found NUXE BODY Body-Contouring Oil for Infiltrated Cellulite on sale at Marks & Spencers reduced down to £14. That's an amazing discount on the usual £23!

I have never tried this product before and they recommenduusing twice a day for 28 days. I'm going to give it a go!

My initial thought was that it's fortunately not as greasy/oily as I imagined and I can still manage to slip my jeans on after using it! In addition, I love the smell of the oil, a herbal minty kind of fragrance! The only warms nicely in my hands and washes off my hands easily afterwards.

Has anyone else tried this? I'd be interested to hear if it worked for you.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment