Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Discount Codes & Offers - 13th August 2014

I love to save money and I am always on the look out for special offers and voucher codes. If I come across any good ones, I'll be sharing them with my readers.

Please let me know if any of the codes do not work or are now expired. Alternatively, if you know of any good offers, send them my way and I'll add them to my list.

Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee that the codes work or what items may/may not be included in the offer. Check the terms and conditions of any offer with the relevant store/website if you are unsure.

Today's Deals

Three course meal for one at Jamie's Italian for £20 via Amazon Local valid until 31st August 2014.

33% off Rogers & Gallet products at Escentual

Web exclusive - £5 off at Asda when you spend over £40. Limited to new users of Asda's online grocery shop. Enter code AFCC4752 at the checkout. Code valid until Monday 1st September.

Free microchipping for dogs (usually £30 at the vets) via the Dogs Trust charity events or at any of the 19 Dogs Trust centres (subject to appointment and availability)

Web exclusive - £5 off at M&S when you spend £30 or more on lingerie and nightwear online. Enter the code DD50OFF30 at the checkout. Delivery is £3.50 or you can collect in-store for free.

10% off National Railcards, including 16-25, Family and Friends, Two Together or Senior Railcard. Enter the code LONMID10 online at the checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment