Thursday, 14 August 2014

August's Wish List

We are slowly approaching my end of September birthday and, as such, I've started to keep an eye out for things to add to my birthday list (my husband likes to have a few ideas to hand). Here's a few things that have caught my eye so far this month.

Roger & Gallet - Fleur de Figeur Range



I just LOVE the fragrance of Roger & Gallet's Fleur de Figeur range! It is beautifully sweet and fruity but not overly cloying. To me it feels feminine and summery. This may well be my new summer scent.

L'Oréal - Superliner Gel Intenza in Pure Black £9.99 (as recommended by @haysparkle1 via
www.haysparkle.com)


I've not yet got the hang of gel or liquid liner, however I am keen to give it another go after and I have been recommended to try L'Oréal Superliner Gel Intenza for easy application and great staying power. I hope to give this a try sometime soon!


Whittard's Nepal Glass Teapot and Glass Teapot Warmer

 

I love my tea, especially on a cold day. On visiting London recently I got caught out by torrential rain and had to seek sanctuary in Covent Garden until the rain stopped. Whilst killing time, I wandered into the ground floor of Whittard where I was delighted to find a selection of hot teas for visitors to sample. I don't use a teapot at home because I like my tea to be mouth-burningly hot rather than lukewarm. I was very surprised to find that these teapots and warmers where hugely effective and all the teas I tried remained pleasantly hot. These are definitely being added to my birthday list.


Kindle Books




We'll be away for my birthday and there's nothing better that relaxing on the beach and catching up with some holiday reading.

I particularly want to try: Robert Galbraith - The Silkworm, Fiona Walker - The Country Escape and Liliana Hart - Whiskey Sour

I think that's a sufficiently varied selection for a week long beach holiday.

And so ends my August wishlist, although I'm sure the list will become significantly longer by next month!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment