Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Hair & Beauty Review: MAC Cremesheen Glass in You've Got It




What can I say, I love MAC Cremesheen Glass lip gloss!

On first application I was slightly disappointed in the colour. Whilst appearing to be a lovely nude/taupe colour in the tube, the colour is so feint that it could be a clear gloss. 

However, I immediately loved the smooth consistency, the incredible shine and the sumptuous scent reminiscent of chocolate or vanilla. 

After a couple of uses, I have come to love the chic, subtle colour which is really just a hint of beige. This gloss is perfect to use over lipsticks in order to obtain a high-gloss look. 

This gloss now has a permanent place in my handbag as it is perfect to add a hint of glamour whilst at work or at play. 

Ginger Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment