Monday, 7 July 2014

Hair & Beauty Review: Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo & Conditioner



I have recently been introduced to Dove Nourishing Oil Care shampoo and conditioner and I don't have a bad word to say about them.

The products themselves have a very light but pleasant floral scent and the consistency is rich and creamy.  I wash my hair approximately 3 times a week and always condition my hair afterwards from about mid-length to the tips, leaving it on for a minute. I also rub a small bit of conditioner through the front of my hair immediately before I rinse it.

My hair is long, fairly thick and pretty straight, although I must admit that I do tend to straighten it daily in order to calm down any overlying frizz. After using Dove Nourishing Oil Care shampoo and conditioner, my hair always feels incredibly soft and looks more shiny. I also find that the frizz has reduced since using these products.

I usually avoid nourishing/moisturising conditioners as they tend to weigh my hair down, however this one seems weightless on my hair.

The price compares with other such products found in the supermarkets, although I have noted that the Dove products tend to be on offer fairly frequently, so I like to stock up where possible.

I would honestly say that the conditioner is one of the best I have tried (and I have tried a lot!).

Whilst I do like to try a range of products, I will definitely be purchasing these items again.

Have you tried Dove Nourishing Oil Care shampoo and conditioner? If so, what are your thoughts? Have you found any products that you think are better? I would enjoy hearing your views.

Ginger Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment