Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Food & Drink Review: Beanies The Flavour Co Cinder Toffee flavour instant coffee

Evening all, 

The English are known worldwide for being a nation of tea drinkers. Whilst I am in general a tea drinker, I do love a good coffee. 

Due to frequent trips to well-known coffee houses, I have particularly developed a love for caramel macchiatos and gingerbread lattes. 

I have been looking for something similar to have whilst at work and Beanies The Flavour Co flavoured coffees are perfect for my mid-morning break. 




Unlike some other flavoured coffees that I have tried, Beanies' Cinder Toffee flavour instant coffee is not too weak, one spoonful is enough for a decent strength cup of coffee. It has a depth of flavour that I find to sometimes be missing from inferior brands of instant coffee. 

Beanies flavoured coffees are sold in Sainsburys or at www.beaniesflavourco.co.uk at a cost of £2.50 per jar. Other flavours in their Sainsbury's range include Amaretto Almond, Irish Cream and Very Vanilla. Further flavours are available on their website. I am particularly looking forward to trying the Cinnamon & Hazelnut flavour. 

If you like the sound of Beanies flavoured coffees, why not head down to your local Sainsbury's and give them a go. Hopefully you will like them as much as I do! 

Ginger Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment