Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Hair & Beauty Review: L'Oréal Glam Shine lip gloss in 06 Sand Crystal




Good morning lovelies, 

I'm a big fan of lip gloss and my new purchase of  L'Oréal Glam Shine in 06 Sand Crystal has impressed me.

I often feel that lipsticks are a bit too dark, bright or generally too colourful for me. I prefer the natural look and sheen of a nude lip gloss.

There is a small sponge wand for application. The first couple of applications went on slightly too thick, however this had stopped by the third application. Maybe the sponge was over-saturated at first?

The gloss has a pleasant scent and is surprisingly unsticky in comparison to some other glosses that I've used. The colour is subtle and it has a lovely sheen to it, very chic.

This is definitely a current favourite and will likely remain my regular daily gloss over the summer.

Let me know your thoughts. Do you have a particular lip gloss that you would recommend I try?

Ginger Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment