Thursday, 5 June 2014

Cosmetic Review: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Waterproof Mascara

I have been sorting through my make up bag this evening and my mind has turned to my recent troubles in finding a good mascara.

I had been using Max Factor Lash Extension waterproof mascara since November 2010. It was fantastic! Unfortunately, since my last tube dried up I have been unable to find anywhere local to me who stocks this particular item.

I tried numerous other mascaras, Revlon, Maybelline, Max Factor... but none of them compared.

Then, on a recent shopping trip, I came across Estee Lauder's Sumptuous waterproof mascara. I had heard good things about it and decided to treat myself.




I can honestly say that it was £20 well spent.

The mascara goes on easily without much clumping. It is fairly natural but can easily be built up for a more dramatic look.

As a contact lens wearer, I prefer water mascara and this one certainly seems to do the job.

I can highly recommend this item and anticipate that I will continue to use this item for the foreseeable future.

Has anyone else tried it? I would be interested to hear your thoughts on thismasca. ra or your own favourites.

Ginger Cat x


No comments:

Post a Comment